These items will help us with services, obituary, death certificates, permits and billing.
- We do not carry accounts. An insurance assignment, prepaid funeral planning or payment in full is expected at the signing of our contract. We are very capable of putting together services for most any budget.
- If financial assistance is needed please contact your financial institution.
- Please bring any insurance documentation you may have.
Obituary: We do not charge for obituary preparation and publishing on our website. Any newspaper charges will be added to contract.
Please bring or email a photo to publish with the obituary.
If you choose not to provide a photo, we can provide a photo for you. We typically use nature scenes, religious pictures or sunsets but we can work together to find something else if desired.
If we must purchase a song, there will be a $2.00 charge per song not currently in our library.
We need the performing artist and the title of the track to find your preferred song list.
Most funeral services contain two to three songs.
- $50.00 and will include 1 flash drive containing
We need the photos in jpeg format 24 hours before the service. We limit this to 50 photos.
If the photos are in print form, we need them 48 hours before the service to have time for scanning and correcting. Due to time restraints we limit to 30 photos.
If there is a combination of digital and scanned images the total is still limited to 50 photos max.
- Clothing should be long sleeve and not loose neck.
- Having the clothing 24 hours before the service allows us time to make sure of proper fit.
- Full legal name including maiden name where applicable
- City and State of birth
- Social security number
- Both parent’s names including mother’s maiden name
- If a person is married but separated we will need their legal spouse's name (maiden where applicable)
Officiant or Clergy
- Please bring with you the name of your preferred clergy (or officiant), their title and their contact information.
- If decedent is a Veteran of the United States Military we will need:
- Branch of service.
- Date entered into active duty.
- Date of release from active duty.
- Military discharge documents: DD-214.
- Proof of Honorable Discharge.